Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best darned blog candy I've ever seen!!!

So, I had to post this blog candy... it sooo deserves all the attention it's getting. Although, truth be told, I'm a bit upset about that... less chances for me to win it!!!! LOL There's all my favorite things... copics, spellbinders (so want these), anya stamps, ribbon, flowers and Basic Grey paper!!! The Blog is called Passion for Crafts... you should definitley check it out :)

Seeing as I'm here, I also wanted to brag about my kids again. I know I mentioned that they broke a board in karate, but last night, they had to do it again as part of their testing. I'm so very proud to say that Abby broke her board (in 4 tries) and passed her test to a yellow stripe - she's 6 years old!!! I'm also so proud to say that Emmy broke her board (ON THE FIRST TRY) and passed her test to a yellow stripe and she's only 4 years old!!! They are so excited about this. They still have a bit of work to do, but I think that the teacher knew they needed just a bit of a confidence booster to get the few little kinks worked out. I think he was right because there they were last night after class, practicing!!! Too cute... I'm a fan of martial arts for kids. Hey, my kids can now count to 10 or more in english, french (school, older taught the younger), spanish (thanks to Dora!), and Korean... now if they could learn more than just counting, that would be cool.

Anyway, happy crafting! I'm hoping to be back for a challenge project at some point, but aughhh... too much work, too little time it seems. *fingers crossed though*
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment