The Character Cafe is releasing 8 great images for January and I'm here to share with you "The Wiggies"... I just love how these guys turned out. Kelly and I have been talking up a storm how many little forms of these guys we could have and it's just so fun. I hope you love them as much as I do because I really want to expand their "world"!!!!
If you've just arrived here, you didn't miss much of the hop.... Not sure why we did this, but out of habit, we had the start of the hop at The Cafe Store... only, normally, Kelly and I don't necessarily participate, however, in retrospect, this should've been your first stop... SORRY!!!!
I'll go over the details for you to prevent you having to hop over to the store... (but do that after and get some goodies okay?!).
We ask that you...
- post a comment on all the DT (and our) Blogs
- at the end, on The Cafe Blog, please let us know what kind of cards/paper crafting you do most of all (i.e. Birthday, Thank you, Scrap pages...)
What we're offering...
- each DT Member (and us) will draw from our comments and offer the image we're working with as a prize
- Collect the pieces of the code along the way to receive 30% off your entire purchase at The Cafe Store
- one winner will be drawn to receive 4 of the New Releases (The Wiggies, Oh Lolly Lolly, Puppy Love and Calvin) - some great digital stamps for you to try!
Now, meet "The Wiggies"...
I let my hubby have some creative input and he put the axe to my buttons, flowers, brads and said that the card was great just the way it was and to add anything would just take away from it... sooooooo, I did just that and although now I want to add some small pearls or something, I do love it regardless.
Card details: Bazzil cardstock, Basic Grey DP, The Wiggies Digital Stamp from The Cafe coloured with Copics and some Sakura Stardust accents. I also used a Fiskars border punch.
Hope you enjoy the hop.... you want to head to Sara's Blog next. The code is good until next Friday and we'll post all the winners when we do our Feature Friday posts as well :)
Here's the blog list in case you lose your way...